R.M. of Montrose No. 315
Applications are now being accepted for a Superintendent of Public Works. This is a full-time position. The start date will be discussed at the interview.
The Superintendent of Public Works plans, organizes, directs and evaluates the activities and the RM Personnel involved with maintenance and repairing of the municipal road infrastructure and supporting facilities (signs, culverts, railroads, etc.). The individual will be responsible for reporting to and meeting with the Administrator on a weekly basis and provide pertinent information for auditing / invoicing requirements.
- Staff Supervision
- Adaptable to scope changes
- Computer Skills / familiar working with computer software
- Must possess a valid driver’s license—Class 5
- Have knowledge of grader operation and service
- Have a working knowledge of road building and maintenance
- Have a full working knowledge of grading technique
- General mechanical ability and experience
- Display self-motivation
- Have a neat and clean appearance
Submit applications stating experience, wages expected, and include work related references by 5:00 pm. February 10, 2021 to:
R.M of Montrose No. 315
PO Box 129
Delisle, SK S0L 0P0
Note: We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.